Our new feature will allow you to send emails to your customers, manually or automatically. All advertisements can have good parts or bad parts, so let’s analyse both instances.
- a custom email that could give a more personal touch to the deal creating bond and trust which in turn will create return customers
- promote your own website as you may have more profit there compared to the other selling platforms
- advertise your future sales promotions preparing the leads to do more sales
- give out discount codes/vouchers to return customers
- remind your customer to rate your business giving you 5 star feedback
- you can send invoices through emails
- some customers may be annoyed by the number of emails received for the buy (2 x eBay , 1 x Paypal + yours )
- if for some reason the deal didn’t go as expected then they may leave bad feedback experience
- some people will mark your email as a Spam (that’s why we offer firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any action has a good and bad side, but if the Pros outweigh the Cons then i would say “Go for it “.