How to add your WooCommerce website
Step 1. Setup
- add a friendly name to your platform in to the “Platform name” field (ie. website)
- choose the type of your website domain : http:// or a https://
- enter the full URL of your website (ie. www.justshipit.co.uk)
Step 2. Install & Test
- an Installation Package has been created for your website, click “Download Installation Package” The file will be saved as bridge.zip.
- extract the Installation Package to display the folder “bridge2cart” on your computer
- upload the folder “bridge2cart” to the store’s root directory where the site is installed.
Files can be uploaded via an FTP client (WinSCP, FileFTP, FileZilla, CuteFTP, etc.)
- After the folder has been uploaded click Verify to ensure everything is OK and then press Next to continue.
Step 3. Configure
- map your website order statuses with the JSI statuses
- tick the “Enable orders download” and choose how far you want to go back in orders date
- click Update