Click “Settings” – “Platforms” and there “Add Platform” and choose Shopify
There are 3 steps to complete the integration, some part in JSI some in your website backend
Step 1. Setup
- add a friendly name to your platform in to the “Platform name” field (ie. website)
- choose the type of your website domain : http:// or a https://
- enter the full URL of your website (ie. www.justshipit.co.uk)
Now we move to your site backend
- At first, log in your store’s admin area and go to Apps Menu. Then, click the Private apps button.
- Create private app.
- Enter the Title of the app and provide your Contact email (optionally).Then, you need to grant the Private app with permissions to enable data interaction with your store. To do this, click on all drop-down menus and change permission status from “No access” to “Read and Write” as illustrated on the screenshot below. After that, click Save app.
Now we move back to JSI site
- fill in the ApiKey(API Token) and apiPassword fields copy and pasting from your website backend .
- click Next
Step 2. Install & Test
- fill in the “
If the details were filled in correctly in step 1. the verification should pass and you can hit “Next”, if not then go back to Step 1. and double check the details and try to verify again.
Step 3. Configure
- map your website order statuses with the JSI statuses
- tick the “Enable orders download” and choose how far you want to go back in orders date
- click Update