There are 2 ways to add tracking numbers: individually and in bulk.
1) Find your order in the orders page table where you have the “Order” column.
2) Click on the orange colored order number (ie. ORD0000044511 )
3) On the right hand side insert your tracking number and click “Update”
4) Now you can “Despatch” the order
! Important ! Please follow these steps. You will not be available to add tracking numbers once the order has been “Despatched”
1) Click on “Actions” and choose “Bulk import / update”
2) From the Upload Shipments row please download the ” Default tracking file ”
3) Open the file and in there you have two option :
a) fill in the JSI order numbers( ORD 000000234..) in column A and then the tracking number in column E
b) fill in the onlineorderID in column B, the platform name in column C and tracking number in column E
4) Save the file as a CSV
5) Upload the file to the “Upload Shipments” area with the template called “Default Shipments”
You can choose “Upload” or “Upload & Despatch”