1) Settings – Platforms
2) Click “Add Platform” and choose Amazon
3) Add a friendly name to the platform in order to differentiate from other platforms
4) In order to allow the app to load data from your Amazon store please go to Amazon MWS
5) Click the “Sign up or manage MWS” button.
6) Log into your Amazon seller account
7) Click “Authorize a Developer”
8) Use “JustShipIT” for Developer’s Name and for Developer Account Number add “4671-2521-5538” for Europe and “1237-1414-2320” for American continent.
9) Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button
10) Copy your Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token in to JustShipIt form and click “Load Marketplaces”
11) If you wish to not receive FBA orders then please tick the “Ignore FBA orders”
12) Enable or disable desired platforms
13) Fill in the delivery options for domestic and international couriers and click “Create”
Your orders will be pulled in during the next 20 minutes as the first orders will create product information in your inventory and the next downloads will be done every 2-15 minutes.